Friday, July 17, 2009

Make Sure You Are Sitting Down, First.....



... then hit the big "play" button in the middle of the feed above.

You know, I used to think how proud I'd be if I were to ever run for, and win, a federal election. This really tarnishes that fantasy.

Obviously, the correct response to this is, we are GOING BANKRUPT because you don't know when to STOP spending money.

Yes, kids, study hard, keep your finger out of your nose and eat your vegetables and you too, can be Vice President of the United States. I think about the great HBO series "John Adams", the episode where Adams announces to Abigail that he's just been elected Vice President of the United States. The pride he beamed with (which I certainly don't doubt was an accurate portrayal). Can you imagine John Adams rolling in his grave now?