Saturday, April 11, 2009

Is This Real?

I purposely lay off environmentalism somewhat because its one of the topics I'm not 100% versed in. Lets say, however, that it should come as no surprise that I am DEEPLY skeptical of a lot of the hysteria that comes from environmentalism, and their unwillingness to listen to any dissent from their religion, shutting down debate in an almost Stalinist fashion.

And you can imagine when, courtesy of www.moonbattery.com, I stumble on this story from the UK Daily Mail: "Obamas fly chef 860 miles to make Pizza", I have a meltdown.

The gist of the story: Obama packs a St Louis Pizza Chef and his dough, sauce and toppings aboard a personal jet, fly them to all to Washington DC.... to save a little girl from death? To rush a life saving vaccine to dying man? No. To make his F****ng Majesty a Pizza.

Now, if His Majesty was an open critic of the Global Warming Theorists, it wouldn't affect me quite as much. Chalk it up to another Leftist with a "do as I say, not as I do" mentality. I drive an SUV. I wonder what His Majesty thinks of that? Probably wants to lecture on the role my SUV is playing in the destruction of the planet... in between bites of Pizza made by a guy flown in 860 miles - one way - from St Louis.

I need prayer and therapy, because I am really beginning to hate this guy. Sorry, I know, its a sin to hate. Here he is, a clueless child with a sophomoric world view, in the White House for little reason other than a bunch of guilty White Liberals teamed up with an enthralled bunch of vapid followers high on empty rhetoric. He's concerned about how Green everyone's lifestyles are, wants to tell us that we "can't drive our SUVs, eat as much as we want, keep our houses at 'x' degrees" and expect the rest of the world to be ok with it. Yet this clown flies a PIZZA CHEF to Washington DC to make him Pizza, keeps his office at some ungodly temperature and THAT'S OK!

Its going to be a long, long long four years.