Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sgt Pittman Dewayne @ yahoo.france

Having a Yahoo email address at the right means I get a lot of African and other international scammers trying these things on me. This one, I couldn't resist screwing with. I Googled yahoo.fr - its a French email account, just as I suspected.

From: Sgt Pittman Dewayne (pmdewayne@yahoo.fr)
To: Jeff H. (jeffsgarageandalehouse@yahoo.com)

From Sgt Pittman Dewayne,

It is my humble pleasure to introduce you in a deal that will be beneficial to both of us.
My name is Sgt Pittman Dewayne, I am an American soldier in peace keepin
g force in Iraq, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armoured Division in Iraq, as you know insurgents everyday and car bombs are attacking us.
My colleague Major Frawley and I managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussein's family. The total amount is US$ 10.7 Million dollars in cash. We want you to stand as our partner to receive this money, so that you may keep our share for us till when we will come over to meet you.
My colleague and I will take 60% while you take 40%. No strings attached to this deal, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone.
We planned to use diplomatic courier to ship the money out in a trunk box, by diplomatic immunity coverage. If you are interested I will send you the full details.
My job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will work with us as partners. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly reply me to signify your interest including your most confidential to work with us. Send me your telephone/fax numbers, for quick communication also your contact deta
ils. This business is risk free. The consignment can be ship out in 48hrs upon your interest indication.

With respect,

Sgt Pittman Dewayne.

My response:

Dear Sgt Pittman Dewayne,

I am so grateful, my friend, that you have reached out to me. I was suspicious at first upon the receiving of your communication, but then I realized that anyone who is an American soldier looking to spread things such as wal-mart and mcdonalds throughout the world must be trust worthy and thoroughly american so therefore, I appreciate your confidence in me. Now that Saddam Hussein is burning in hell, and soon, those such as the vile Jacques Chirac will be burning with him, I'm confident, my american friend, that we can both reap the benefits of their mutual demise. In fact, Satan himself told me that Jacques and Saddam are so grateful to be in hell together that they often spoon in a queen bed of flame, caressing and whispering sweet nothings to one another. It is in this spirit, that I over look your horrible use of the English language and consider you legitimate, my friend, because anyone who has a yahoo address that ends not in yahoo.com but rather, ends in yahoo.fr must be a legitimate American soldier.

I look forward to further conversation with you, my fellow American friend. You see, as soon as you repeat the following, "George W. Bush is the lord and master of all the world", then, my American friend, I will gladly engage in requested partnership with you. Also, please write back and swear allegiance to neoconservatism. Please write back and repeat the following, "the architects of the Osirik reactor are burning in hell." Only a legitimate American Soldier and pro-zionist, which you most assuredly are, would make these statements. Then, I will be most excited to undertake this business transaction with you.

Your American Friend, who shares your zionist, walmart, neoconservative transfat vision for the entire world,

Jeff

I'll keep you posted.