Monday, September 1, 2008

Life Sucks: P. Diddy Flying Commercial

I was having a very good Labor Day - recovering from the chest cold, weather nice, home from work for the holiday, Cubs first pitch in less than three hours.... so, when I went to CNN.com and saw this headline:

Diddy: Cut oil prices so I can fly private jet

I was very tempted to ignore it and avoid ruining my mood. Of course, I clicked on the story and was treated to this bit of lamenting from the perennial Democrat celebrity:

"That's how high gas prices are. I'm at the gate right now. This is really happening, proof gas prices are too high. Tell whoever the next president is we need to bring gas prices down."

I'm actually laughing my ass off, right now. Care to drill off shore, Diddy? If he wants to start lookin fly in that private jet of his, maybe he should bust off a quickie to his homey, Barry Obama and ask to him to stop gettin all preachy with the tire gauges and tune ups and give a brotha a break. Maybe ol' fly girl Nancy P. over in Frisco can drag the Dem homies back from vaca and start bustin out some fresh drillin/new refinery buildin legislation yo. Diddy, my man, THAT is how you bring gas prices down, shawty. Dig it.