Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Smog Filled Wedding

Oh, there was magic in the air that night!

Tonight, as I was fighting back the bile of E!News's announcement of Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake and Leo DiCaprio all attending an "earth-friendly wedding", I again was extremely grateful that my wife and I celebrated an Emissions-filled wedding. Not only did we not recycle a single glass bottle at our wedding, we taxed carpoolers and drove away in a '76 Chrysler Cordoba with a missing Catalytic Converter.


My wife and I are not like all the Godless, mindless sheep who have no meaning in their lives and cling to any baseless, idiotic ideology in an attempt to gives our lives a sense of "purpose". We had not a green wedding but a gray wedding. We may not be cool, but we have minds of our own.

Gaia is God's bitch.